Entry Deadline Extended: 5pm, Tuesday 21st January
The GO Awards Northern Ireland 2019/20 are a unique opportunity to showcase the innovations, initiatives and advancements that make Northern Ireland a world leader in smart and effective public procurement.
The GO Awards are your opportunity to benchmark your procurement team against the best in the country. Open to public, private and third sector organisations, take this opportunity to ‘step out of the back office’ and into the spotlight by entering the GO Awards and ensuring that your procurement success story is told!
How to enter:
- Register with our online entry portal and create your account – early registration gives you access to additional support in the run up to the submission deadline
- You can begin your entries immediately or revisit at a later stage
- Take time to prepare your entry: view the categories, the criteria and the questions
- When you’re ready, fill out the submission form, attach your supporting documents and credit your team members
- Submit your entry
- Please note there is no fee to enter the GO Awards.
For any questions relating to the entry process please contact the team today on firstname.lastname@example.orgEnter the GO Awards